We understand how overwhelming the home buying process can feel, which is why we take being Kansas City certified home inspectors so seriously. After all, buying a home is a huge financial and emotional investment. To make a smart purchase decision, you need to know as much about the home as possible. And that takes the help of our experienced and professionally-certified home inspectors.
With Metro Property Inspection, you can feel confident knowing that the home you’re buying has been thoroughly evaluated by one of the most trusted and knowledgeable home inspectors in the Kansas City area.
- Professionally trained and certified
- Experienced with existing and new home construction inspections
- Expertly-prepared inspection report exceeds American Society of Home
- Inspectors Standards of Practice
- Insured and bonded for your peace of mind
With Metro Property Inspection, you get more than a report. You get service. We stand behind that commitment with our guarantee – your payment is dependent on your satisfaction with the delivery of our service, not on the sale of the home. If you decide not to purchase the home due to an issue discovered during the inspection, we will provide a discount on a future inspection (some conditions apply). Our commitment to service means you’ll get:
- An informative walk-through report – we’ll take the time to help you understand the function and condition of the home’s components, not just the issues of concern
- Detailed, easy-to-understand written home inspection report complete with color photos — delivered within 24 hours
- Friendly, knowledgeable support – we’ll answer your home maintenance and repair questions for as long as you own your home
- Convenient payment options
- Discounted future inspection if you decide not to purchase a home due to an issue discovered during the inspection*
Please call (913) 390-9001 for details.