Same Day Reports Or Your Inspection Is FREE*
The day we inspect is the day you receive your report!
48 Hour Guarantee
Get scheduled & inspected within 48 hours of contact!
Meet Our Inspectors
Mike has been a property inspection consultant since 2005 & has performed thousands of inspections throughout KC. Before working at MPI, Mike was an insurance claims adjuster for 12 years, where he assessed damages & prepared estimates. In his off time, Mike is an avid cyclist & is a certified scuba diver.
Ryan has been with MPI for 2 years but has been performing inspections for over 10 years. He has over 15 years of experience in home/apartment maintenance, & has worked in stucco, concrete foundation & flatwork. He spends his free time raising his 5 children with his wife & enjoys riding his motorcycle.
Cameron has been with MPI for over 3 years. Before joining MPI , he was an insurance catastrophe claims adjuster for over 5 years. He has worked as a roofing & exterior project manager, & also invests in rental properties. In his free time, Cameron enjoys playing with his Australian Shepherd puppy.
Throughout the last decade before joining the Metro Property Inspection team, Becca performed and mastered insurance appraisal and rental inspections. Becca loves spending her free time riding bikes with her 3 children and husband, fishing, and watching football at the Arrowhead.
Robert has an extensive inspection background, working closely with state and commercial inspectors in Kansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma. He has over 20 years of experience in home maintenance and management. Robert is EPA Universal Certified for AC appliance refrigerants. He is also certified in wood-destroying pest and general pest control. Robert loves spending his time with his three children and enjoys riding his motorcycle with friends.
ATTENTION: Our team of inspectors have trained to become Certified COVID-19 Home Inspectors through InterNACHI! This means that we follow all of InterNACHI’s COVID-19 safety guidelines during inspections. Everyone’s safety and health is our top priority during this time. We are staying up-to-date about all government enforced safety procedures.
We are practicing the following safety procedures:
- Inspectors are to wear protective clothing items (masks & gloves)
- Inspectors, agents & clients are to have no physical contact
- Driveway report summaries are provided
- Social distancing practices (6ft away from others)
- Buyers & agents are to wait outside unless wearing the same PPE as the inspector.
- Only the buyer, buyer’s agent and inspectors are to be in attendance. No other contractors, designers or vendors of any kind will be allowed at the inspection. They will need to be scheduled at an alternate time.
- We require gloves and masks to be worn by anyone in the home during the inspection.